Tuesday 1 May 2007

And now for the news

Well finally got myself going on Silvena, which meant after having to log off early on Sunday due to overwhelming tiredness. I finally made the progress I was looking for and got from 38 to 40 today. It was a bit of a struggle in parts, mostly because of the drop rates. I never really had any issues doing the quests, except when I teamed up with a rather inept warrior, who couldn't hold aggro off me at all.

Got the skills for level 40 on Silvena, which cost a fortune, then logged onto Renvik and sent mount money to Silvena and Illiad. Normally my view on this is that each character should fend for itself on the money front, but I honestly can't be bothered walking everywhere anymore. So a Spotted Nightsaber for Silvena, not that it matters in Shadowform, and the Dark Striped Nightsaber for Illiad. Just to keep them different.

Next tasks are 60 on Morwena and then all my other alts up to 30, that could be a long battle, especially on my Paladin.

No comments: