Monday 21 May 2007

Onwards and Upwards

I seem to be making some decent progress on my characters, well everyone barring Renvik anyway.

Morwena has had a trawl round some of Outland now, and is now 61. Which isn't bad progress, especially considering it includes a complete run through Ramparts. So she is ready for Blood Furnace now. Hasn't been the lightning quick levelling of Renvik, but then it's no longer new, and rather than making things easier it appears to have kinda dulled my enthusiasm.

Grundir is stuck at 53 at the moment. I'm having trouble getting the motivation together to level him, he just isn't as fun as a lot of the other characters. Illiad has been left for a bit, but I will get back to him, truth is I know I can put in a little bit of time and get him up loads of levels. Edril is now at 30, and could well be there for some time. I still don't hugely like the Paladin, just seems a bit too much like a warrior with a couple of spells, so I got him to my target and he may be last on the list for going any further.

Orfeus, Derra and Vaeless have moved onto 26, and of course the goal here is to get them to 30 as soon as possible while continuing on with other characters. Once they are at 30 I will decide on one to run to 40, and just alternate through until they are all decent level.

My special project, has kinda stalled, Byz has decided to cut back her playing time which I full understand so I am now onto levelling the project alone. Could be a tough ask, but it's one I feel well capable of doing.

Last but not least, Silvena, I've kind of been inspired by two people who have been very important in my Warcraft life to level her. I was pretty mixed on the thought of a shadow priest, and after playing for a bit I still wasn't convinced, but a little bit of encouragement goes a long way. She is now 43, and after managing to solo Bangalesh I'm really starting to see the power there. Yes she needs to do more healing, and her damage isn't awesome yet but I believe when she gets access to Outland quality gear she will come into her own.

Anyway, now have a fixed idea of what I'm doing in terms of levelling so I'm all ready to rock and roll.

No comments: