Thursday 17 January 2008

69, Dude!!!

So I've nearly made it, I'm so close now I can almost taste it. So hopefully come Sunday night I should be the proud owner of three level 70s. The last little bit has been difficult, primarily because work is taking up so much time, that I'm either getting back late and not getting a lot of playing, or I'm setting off early and am just too knackered to play.

As soon as I hit 70, it's BGs all the way. If I can get the old season 1 gear then I have a tentative invite into a 3v3 team, which as long as it isn't really serious, could give me the ability to get hold of some of the even bigger gear, in particular season 2, especially from all the info giving season 3 gear some widely varying DPS output, and in some cases the season 2 being the better option. Obviously if I do well I'd love the items that require ratings, but it's more just another little boost to my gear and another step towards being in a position to raid again. I look forward to it, while not being so desperate to be there that I'll batter in my head to do it.

First step, get reasonably geared by doing BGs and doing some instances as a Retadin. Unfortunately that's been the biggest thing lacking in my levelling. I never got the chance to go look at what I'm capable or not capable of in an instance. I really want to see what it is I've got to offer, and normal instances would be a logical place to start, in fact Ramparts would be a good place to start, although I think Stratholme and Scholomance are more likely, so I can get another horse that looks tiny when I ride it.

No comments: