Monday 4 February 2008

All this epiccy goodness

So I've hit 70 now, and roamed battlegrounds for a couple of weeks, and am nearly onto my fifth (yup read them, 5) shiny purple gif. I'm finally starting to show some form, and actually hitting reasonably, though still below what I would have had out of Renvik, but there you go. So a couple of days and hopefully I'll have my fourth piece to my Gladiator's Scaled Set, meaning there will only be one piece missing.

If I can get attuned to Kara in the next few days I'd be well chuffed, and that'd let me have the opportunity of maybe getting raiding, which I do miss. Although I must say I'd forgotten how much fun Alterac Valley can be, for all they've turned it into a charge-fest now rather than the mass battle it once was. I still don't really like AB, it's far too hit and miss whether you get a decent group or not, although the guild group that went in at the weekend was great fun. WSG is my next adventure, because I need a lot of tokens from there. I know what it used to be like, and really it's heavily Horde biased, and so it'll probably be a case of see how quickly I can lose enough of them to get my tokens.

But for now, it's onwards and upwards. I've nearly managed to return to the point I was at before I started this excursion, it really hasn't taken that long at all. I guess we'll see how the adventure continues, hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments: