Monday 19 November 2007

And so it begins .... again!!!

So the world turns and for the time being at least I feel a little bit of love for the game once more, so is it a cool uber epic, a new pattern or a really successful instance. No. It is in fact a complete re-roll. I looked at all the problems and heartache that Khadgar has brought me over the last few months, and decided it was probably better for everyone concerned if I just moved on, so I looked around, found a server that had a couple of people I knew from the days of DUTY and decided, sod it, why not.

It's almost cathartic, to have no-one there, for it to be completely silent all the time. I guess I never realised how much white noise I'd been creating around me. So I took a step in a very sideways direction. A class and spec combo I swore I'd never play, just to see if I can totally cast myself as the outsider. I guess if I'm gonna make it, it's gonna be the hard way.

So here ends the tale of Renvik (at least for now), and here begins the tale of ....

No comments: